Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wednesday (11-17-2010)

....very foggy inside...

..most important thing is to be ready for next Monday's infusion..I have four more days to get strong.

I am so detached from everything; something has come undone. The environment is foreign, distant and not recognizable as the same reality that I lived in just six months ago..string theory??

There is the pain...not just nausea and discomfort....

..pain meds help......pills, pills, pills......yuchh..

There is movement inside me....we can actually see my abdomen spasming, churning and scraping...

Not so long ago, the fetus inside me  moved and kicked with all the joy that new life promises..

...this would totally be the opposite...



David took me out in the car today to get some air and get away from the house for a bit. We drove around aimlessly for almost two hours. ....through Concord and around, on a cloudy/sunny day..

When we got home, I was glad to be back....to succumb to the incessant fatigue and discomfort in my own space ....my comfort zone......

heal....... please heal...

No comments:

Post a Comment