Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday (11-21-2010)

Sweet Sunday..

Papers, puzzles, funny papers..

My dad would always say, "you're funny enough"...

yes, I am..    :-)

Last night I had a moment where my head came above the surface..

I felt good, really good...I was even able to make a dinner for David and I.

Today....not so good...I feel like flat mush..

..all the color is washed out of the world today...

I try to think happy thoughts....I really do.

David took me to the grocery store with him...couldn't do it..

Oh I tried..walked around with so many moms and their daughters...gathering cans of pumpkin and cranberry sauce....I can feel myself slipping away.....

...I miss my Grace.....

... I miss my life...

I begin to crumble and retreat to sitting in the car with the wieners....

It's the thinking thing again.....I'm lost in a sea of sadness and what if ....and why... and how did this happen...?

.........try so hard to think good things...

Tomorrow I am back to start all over again....

I know I need to be strong....not really a choice...I must be strong...


I'm scared....





1 comment:

  1. Gail, I appreciate so much your blog. Reading it gives me very specific things to wish for and pray for regarding this battle you are waging.

    You write beautifully. Thank you for doing this. Know of my prayer for you and David daily and when you frequently come to mind.

    Marsha (Cannon)

    ReplyDelete