Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thursday (11-18-2010)

wow! I don't want to do anything at all. If I try to put my body in motion, my stomach precedes all other movement....booosh....booooosh...bam!

...I sit quite still..

My wieners had baths this morning; soft and sweet ....the two cats are taking it all in with their saucer eyes..thinking about washing the cats, just for fun (the thinking, not the washing)..

..they would be so mad at me..

there was a time when Fall meant the sounds of people raking their yards and kids playing in the leaves... and if you can remember far enough back, the taste of burning leaves in the air as they were burned at curbside...

things change....now the sounds of Fall are dominated by the incessant whine of motorized leaf blowers...

It's really windy today....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..the leaf blowers whine on three sides of my house with the child-men who have discovered a new noisy toy...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..they blow the leaves (where are they blowing them?)..the wind blows them all around even as they attempt to dominate nature.....

My yard has soooo many leaves now...

"love thy neighbor".....




No comments:

Post a Comment