Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 6 (Saturday, 11-13-2010)

..my eyes are not yet open but I know it's Saturday..


..Saturday...YAHOO!


..every day should be Saturday...


..cartoons..kids playing in the street...dad's home...


..it's sort-of a mini-christmas feeling.....no school..just riding my bike and eating pancakes and...yes; Saturday..


.."don't move Gail"......."stay still"....capture this moment and hold on for dear life....


..now I'm up and my tummy starts to roll....ick..yuck...


okay, maybe Saturday isn't a mini-christmas...


..it's 8Am and David is in the basement with two workmen who are putting a small sink in his new "shop"....


..the never-ending story of moving 20 years and 2000 square feet of materials, tools and machinery into a 250 square foot area....not sure how this works, but the seams on the house are bursting.....


..David has to put everything in a place and find a place to put everything..I want to help but..impossible..


..so much tummy sickness...


sleep..yes, sleep...


tomorrow will be a better day..


No comments:

Post a Comment