Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 8 (Monday 11-15-2010)

...Monday is a funny day....your mind swims with the possibilities of the beginning of a new week.....
you know you're going to be so productive.....

..but the cloudy weather brings me down....

..the recovery time between infusions gets longer with each dose........

.....today..sleep, sleep, sleep.......

..make me stronger........ sleep.....


..after the first infusion, the recovery time was pretty short... kindof liking having a virus...

..each successive infusion increased the number of "down" days....and lengthened the time until the days would start getting better....

today is a leaky kind of day....my eyes, my nose.....my mouth...all leaking fluids profusely....no energy...

....maybe tomorrow will be better....

..Andres, my "Sun friend"...I think of him as my "Sun friend" because he is a scientist studying the Sun....

..his reaction to my cancer was so grounded, so genuine....and he knew that he couldn't stay long.....and he didn't stay long......thank you Andres.....

..today..hats, gloves and a petite silver angel on a chain found it's way to me ....

..thank you, sweet sister Robyn........

...gifts so soft.....my illness must pull at her heart......courage, sister........

..i am so lucky to have friends who love me and pray for me everyday...

..my son gives me great strength...calls every night to pray with me and to say: "God, lift up Gail. I love her so."...

...courage....




No comments:

Post a Comment