Wednesday, December 8, 2010

confusion~transfusion

well I'm back for a moment in time..

Monday (two days ago), David and I went for my all-day infusion odyssey.

I wasn't feeling physically ready for another onslaught, but mentally; "bring it on"......

Pale, wobbly and fatigued beyond reason...


anemic....

that's the word of the day in my world...

no infusion for me....instead?

two units of red blood cells to kick start my red blood cell balance and (hopefully) recover some semblance of energy and coherence...

i should feel something good by tomorrow (Thursday)...

that's what they said..

back to MGH next Monday for the missed infusion and then on to a CT scan and blood tests to evaluate my progress..

today?

kitties, wieners, rest, pills, rest, pills....try to eat something.....pray..

good day for a nap....

1 comment: