Thursday, January 6, 2011

Changes~changing~changed

okay..tell me that isn't the strangest word group to look at..

..could be any language..

if you stare at those three words long enough, they begin to lose any coherency of meaning..

tuesday was indeed my infusion day..I can most sincerely say: "yippee!"..

Why would anyone want to go through that?

..simply put: "It's my ammunition."

..Without the infusions, transfusions, and the myriad of needles stuck into my body; I couldn't fight this disease..... "put a gallon in me Allen"......

...you see; I'm playing for keeps here. There isn't any place for "I don't feel like it"..

David gives me an injection in my tummy every morning when I wake up and every night before bed..

..blood thinner..

It's not that I enjoy the needles , I don't (understatement alert).. I just know that my lungs were overpopulated with blood clots on Christmas eve, and this is the way to eliminate what is there, and to prevent future occurrences....

.."shoot the juice to me, Bruce"...

gotta be a bit more careful these days 'cause I can bruise with a so much as a hard glance..

..they had to cut back (by 15%) the amount of Oxalyplatin that goes into my infusion....

.still takes 8 hours or so, but hopefully my platelets won't be so offended by the onrush of chemicals coursing through....

BTW: made over 160 on my Tuesday platelet count..... back in the saddle in all respects....

yesterday was a good day....

sunshine....birds at my feeders, constantly glancing over their little bird-shoulders ...

...i could watch them for hours..

.....oh yeah; I do.........

...never give up..

......never give in

life is good....

No comments:

Post a Comment